Through Interstate Reciprocity Agreements of the Teaching, Learning and Curriculum - Teacher Certification Track - Grades PreK-4 Education (Online) program of Drexel University, you can become certified to teach in almost any state in the nation.
A Special Education add-on certification is available by completing eight additional courses and a Praxis exam. You must obtain the initial certification to continue onto the Special Education Certificate.
- Convenience - A flexible part-time master's program that fits into the busy work and personal schedules of today’s aspiring teaching professionals
- Quality - Our online courses are developed and taught by the same nationally-recognized faculty of Drexel’s School of Education who teach our on-campus education courses
- Interactivity - Drexel's highly interactive e-Learning method and small class sizes allow extensive interaction with faculty and fellow students, in a distance-learning enviornment
- Practicality - You'll be provided with essential tools to lead curricular innovations and instructional improvements for greades PreK - 4, especially in mathematics, science, and technology
- Fundamentals of Special Education
- The Inclusive Classroom (Field experience required)
- Literacy and Content Skill Development PK-12
- Professional Studies in Instruction
- Foundations in Instructing English Language Learners (Field experience required)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Mathematics Educational Research View 129 other Masters in Educational Research in United States
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher (graduate GPA will be considered along with the undergraduate GPA)
- If you're pursuing Teacher Education Certification you must meet the PA State content course requirements for your specific area of certification
- Content course reviews are conducted at time of application
- Coursework missing from your undergraduate background or below the minimum 3.0 GPA cumulative average may be taken concurrently with the graduate program
International45765 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1017 USD per credit during 12 months.
National45765 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1017 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.