Upon graduation, you'll be qualified to enhance your current career in education or pursue a variety of other professional roles including: instructional leaders beyond the classroom, researchers in local, state, national or international organizations, and professionals in foundations, associations, corporations and private education institutions. The Teaching, Learning, and Curriculum - Advanced Studies program of Drexel University also provides a strong foundation for doctoral level studies through an emphasis in research.
You will learn to:
- Conduct effective instruction in a variety of education settings
- Understand both the public and private sectors, as well as both small and large education organizations
- Develop, analyze, implemente, and evaluate instructional strategies
- Communicate effectively with internal and external groups
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Creativity and Innovation
- Education Policy
- Global and International Education
- Higher Education
- Human Resource Development
- Learning Technologies
- Multisensory Reading Instruction — Wilson Reading System® (WRS) Level I Certification
- Reading Specialist Certification (Core Courses: 18 credits; Concentration Courses: 31 credits)
- Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL)
More informationVisit official programme website
- Instructional and Curriculum Leadership
- Theories of Reading and Writing
- Designing Virtual Communities for Staff Development
- Advanced Techniques in Instruction & Assessment
- Understanding Literacy through Sociocultural Perspectives
- Language & Culture in Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 262 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher (graduate GPA will be considered along with the undergraduate GPA)
- A completed application
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- Personal Essay
- If you've previously attended college outside of the United States, an official course-by-course transcript evaluation may be required
- International Applicants whose first or native language is not English must take the TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE (Pearsons)
International1007 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1007 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1007 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1007 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.