The MS in Special Education (Online) program of Drexel University is a flexible and convenient part-time, distance-learning graduate program that gives you a comprehensive understanding of developing the potential of students with disabilities. Included in the curriculum is the coursework necessary to pursue the Pennsylvania (PA) Special Education PreK-12 certification.
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Collaborative Special Education Law and Process
- Dyslexia Specialist
- Initial Education Certification
- Social, Emotional, and Behavioral Wellness
- Special Education Leadership
Special Education Processes PK-12
Emotional and Behavioral Support of Individuals with Disabilities
- Teaching Individuals with High Incident Disabilities
- Teaching Individuals with Low Incident Disabilities
- Integrating Technology for Learning & Achievement
- Teaching Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Teaching STEAM in an Inclusive PK-12 Enviornment
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Educational Psychology View 242 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher (graduate GPA will be considered along with the undergraduate GPA)
- If you do not meet this requirement, you’re still encouraged to apply and your file will be reviewed on an individual basis by the Program Director
International48816 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1017 USD per credit during 12 months.
National48816 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1017 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.