The University of Bolton MSc in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy provides you with a unique opportunity to:
• Expand your knowledge through specialising on your chosen area within CBT• Acquire skills through supervised practice by tutors and supervisors experienced in psychology and CBT• Enjoy full support as you conduct high quality research• Be encouraged to highlight the links between your research and clinical practice and publish your findings• Equip yourself with the knowledge and skills needed for further PhD study or an academic career
• Benefit from a small-group, learner-centred, supportive learning environment responsive to individual needs and expectations.
The Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (University of Bolton) programme at the New York College is designed to enhance practice and facilitate employment and career progression in psychology and therapy, research and teaching, the helping or health professions, social work, education, private practice and management roles where working with people is the prime focus.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Psychological Principles of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Professional Practice, Attitudes and Skills
- Applications of CBT 1; CBT2; CBT3
- Supervised Practice 1 and Practice Portfolio Preparation
- Supervised Practice 2; Supervised Practice 3
- Principles and Concepts in Research Design
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A good honours degree, or equivalent, in psychology or a related area, Graduates from other disciplines are welcome to apply.
- A good standard of English (IELTS 6.5 or a recognized equivalent).
- An interview is required to consider applicants suitably.
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.