The Psychology (University of Bolton) programme at the New York College is ideal for psychology graduates who wish to enhance their career prospects through postgraduate study. The scientific study of Psychology enables individuals, companies and communities to thrive and cultivate the best within themselves, and thus improve their experiences of work, leisure time and relationships. Graduates of the MSc in Psychology will have developed systematic and comprehensive subject knowledge in selected areas of Psychology.
The advanced knowledge of conceptual frameworks and current issues in psychology, ethics and research methods that graduates possess has important applications in teaching and education, human resources, career coaching, leadership, business, and in various fields of mental health counselling.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Neuropsychological Assessment of Clinical Populations
- Current Issues in Forensic Psychology
- Cognitive-Behavioural Treatment for Anxiety Disorders
- Computing & Cyberpsychology
- Psychological & Social Research: Review, Evaluation & Design
- Psychology Dissertation Proposal
- Psychology Dissertation
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To enter in the programme, students must have:
- an honours degree in psychology, recognised by the British Psychological Society or equivalent, with classification of at least 2:1
- candidates with a 2:2 or equivalent, or graduates from a field closely related to Psychology, may be accepted after successful interview with the Programme Leader.
- a good standard of English (IELTS 6.5 minimum, or a recognised equivalent).
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.