Turin is the perfect city for this course, because it is the world capital of car design, and and the birthplace of the most important design centres and car companies of Italy. The city offers the chance to get the whole network of Car Designers to come to IED sharing their abilities with our students for classes, lectures, workshops or for recruiting young talents.
Transportation Design - IED Turin at Istituto Europeo Di Design (IED) focuses its approach on simulating a real work experience. The goal is to present a full-scale model designed and sculpted by the students in collaboration with a partner company.
Graduates from the Car Interior Design major can work as Experts in multimedia products for automotive companies, design centres and firms active in the development of user interaction interfaces. At the end of the Car Exterior Design major, students can hold positions as Car Exterior Design Experts able to face design projects from the concept to its prototype creation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design Management
- Drawing Techniques
- Car Design History And Culture
- Vehicle Engineering
- Design Methods
- Graphic Techniques
- 3d Modelling
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesDesign Transport Management View 43 other Masters in Design in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Be proficient in the language of the chosen course (Italian/English) and comply with the language requirement listed in the relevant section below;
- Hold a Bachelor Degree or other qualification – also issued abroad or by a private higher education institution – deemed suitable*. IED will also assess applications submitted by candidates proving at least 2-year relevant work experience in a related professional field.
- Hold the specific program requirements listed in the relevant Master brochure and webpage of the selected programme;
- Comply with the admission and enrolment procedures;
- In case of graduating students, such applicants may be conditionally admitted provided that they obtain the undergraduate degree before the discussion of the Master thesis.
- For students applying for 1st Level Master programmes at IED, it is also necessary not be simultaneously enrolled to any other recognised academic course at any other higher education institution.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19200 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA19200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19200 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Tuition fee - € 16,200
- Enrollment Fee - € 3,000
- Tuition fee - € 13.200
- Enrollment Fee - € 3,000
Living costs for Turin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.