The Clinical Nurse Leader program of Drexel University draws on areas from biostatistics and business to health promotion and quality assurance. It builds the clinical skills and knowledge needed at this point of direct patient care. This means understanding how to translate theory and research into actionable, ethical decisions in order to measure health outcomes, work on health teams, customize care, and more.
Graduates of Drexel’s online clinical nurse leader degree program may be eligible to sit for the national CNL exam through the Commission on Nurse Certification. The CNL® is a unique advanced generalist credential that recognizes certified Clinical Nurse Leaders.
- In fact, graduates of our program have a 100% pass rate in the CNL exam. You’ll be able to work toward this goal without giving up your nursing career.
- Our online format is perfect for busy nurses and is highly interactive. You’ll be challenged and engaged while learning from experienced and board-certified faculty from our acclaimed College of Nursing and Health Professions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Confronting Issues in Contemporary Health Care Environments
- Advanced Ethical Decision Making in Health Care
- Quality and Safety in Healthcare
- Research Methods and Biostatistics
- Evaluation and Translation of Health Research
- Advanced Integrative Clinical Concepts
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Nursing View 235 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Your BSN must be from an institution accredited by the National League of Nursing (NLN) and/or the American Association Colleges of Nursing (AACN). The accrediting body for NLN is ACEN and the accrediting body for the American Association Colleges of Nursing is CCNE.
- Nurses with a non-nursing bachelor's may consider applying for the RN-BSN-MSN program to earn both a BSN and MSN concurrently, or apply to the RN to MSN Bridge Program.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0
- If your GPA is lower, you're still encouraged to apply, but should ensure that relevant professional experience is included on your resume.
- While specific clinical work and/or volunteer experience is not required, it may make your application more competitive.
International1026 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1026 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1026 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1026 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.