The experiential curriculum of the Higher Education program of Drexel University prepares you to navigate the entirety of the higher education field, from management to student development to recruitment. You will examine the ever-changing pressures, limitations and opportunities higher education professionals face every day in areas such as policies and practices, diversity and globalization, equity and access, legal and ethical issues, technological advancements, and risk management, and graduate ready to meet those challenges head-on. Whether you currently work in higher education and are looking to advance, or wish to transition into the field, this degree will prepare you to successfully lead in a higher education environment.
- Education Policy
- Enrollment Management
- Global and International Education
- Learning Technologies and Instructional Design
- Mind, Brain, and Learning
- Student Development and Affairs
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership in Educational Contexts and Systems
- Using and Integrating Learning Technologies
- Diversity, Equity, and Social Justice in Education
- Evidence-Based Evaluation
- Foundations of Higher Education and Governance
- Legal Issues and Ethics in Higher Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research View 55 other Masters in Educational Research in United States
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher (graduate degree GPA will be considered along with the undergraduate GPA)
- Provisional admission may be granted with a GPA between 2.80 to 2.99
International1007 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1007 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1007 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1007 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.