Graduates of the Global and International Education (Online) program of Drexel University pursue careers in international and cross-cultural exchange, higher education, education abroad, law firms, international education associations, accreditation agencies, local community international outreach centers, the US government, international development or human service agencies, and non-governmental agencies.
Upon graduation, you will be able to:
- Recognize the various dimensions of educational interventions
- Develop, analyze, and implement new educational policies in a variety of multicultural settings, both public and private
- Provide critique on international, comparative, and educational research
- Lead organizations in addressing the dramatic change in society and culture due to globalization and how these influence education
- Using and Integrating Learning Technologies
- Evidence-Based Evaluation
- Global, International, and Comparative Education
- Culture, Society, & Education in Comparative Perspective
- Political Economy of Education Reform
- Education for Global Citizenship, Sustainability, and Social Justice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation International Relations International Development View 52 other Masters in International Development in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Drexel University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher (graduate degree GPA will be considered along with the undergraduate GPA)
- Provisional admission may be granted with a GPA between 2.80 to 2.99
International45765 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1017 USD per credit during 12 months.
National45765 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1017 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.