Graduates of the Global and International Education program of Drexel University pursue careers in international and cross-cultural exchange, higher education, education abroad, law firms, international education associations, accreditation agencies, local community international outreach centers, the US government, international development or human service agencies, and non-governmental agencies.
Upon graduation, you will be able to:
- Recognize the various dimensions of educational interventions
- Develop, analyze and implement new educational policies in a variety of multi-cultural settings, both public and private
- Provide critique on international, comparative, and educational research
- Lead organizations in addressing the dramatic change in society and culture due to globalization and how these influence education
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global, International & Comparative Education
- History and Theory of Comparative Education
- Culture, Society & Education in Comparative Perspective
- Globalization and Educational Change
- Political Economy of Education Reform
- Comparative Higher Education Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation International Relations International Development View 43 other Masters in International Development in United States
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher (graduate degree GPA will be considered along with the undergraduate GPA)
- Provisional admission may be granted with a GPA between 2.80 to 2.99
International45765 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1017 USD per credit during 12 months.
National45765 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1017 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.