The Drexel LeBow Master of Science in Sport Management explores a wide variety of topics, from marketing in sports to understanding the legal challenges that face modern sport organizations.
Designed for professionals who are currently working in the field or seek to transition into the global sports industry, this expansive curriculum provides students with the opportunity to:
- Utilize economic analysis and the latest technology to study sports markets, league organization, the finance of sport, and more
- Develop the ability to plan, design, implement, and evaluate sport programs
- Explore human resources, policy development and the management functions necessary for the effective management of sport organizations
- Develop an understanding of the legal standards, principles and practices within the world of sports
LeBow's MS in Sport Management program explores the latest topics in sport while providing the flexibility to tailor the program to your career goals through electives and graduate minors from across the University. Examples of minors include marketing, business analytics and finance.
Drexel LeBow MS in Sport Management provides all the benefits of an on-campus degree as you study from the comfort of your home. Our dedicated career service team will support you in your career advancement journey while our academic advisors will help you select electives to best fit your goals.
Even after graduation, our continuing education opportunities and networking events across the globe allow you to connect with our alumni network of over 40,000 professionals and industry leaders.
Drexel University LeBow College of Business is among the elite to be accredited by AACSB International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Measuring and Maximizing Financial Performance
- Sports Industry Management
- Sports Marketing
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Sports Economics
- Sport Law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Sports Management View 791 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Online application
- An application fee is required. Fees are waived if you attend an open house or information session prior to submitting an application.
- Official transcripts must be provided for each institution attended. Transcripts must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the university seal over the flap.
- Two letters of recommendation. Professional recommendations are preferred.
- Professional resume
- International applicants must submit I-20/DS-2019 documents after admission and confirmation to the program.
International949 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 949 USD per credit during 24 months.
National949 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 949 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.