Through an interdisciplinary blend of quantitative and qualitative courses, students can apply their knowledge and skills across multiple industries.
The students who will benefit from the MS in Professional Studies will have a minimum of three years in the workforce. They will be in lower management or looking to move into management, but whose options are limited without the quantitative and qualitative skills necessary to succeed in today’s workplace. Our master's in Professional Studies is offered online, giving you the flexibility to complete your master’s program your way.
The MS in Professional Studies program of Drexel University aims to equip students with the following demonstrable skills:
- Communication — enhancing oral, written, and non-verbal communication skills to allow students to easily relate to, collaborate with, and lead others in the work place - both in person and virtually
- Leadership — providing students with the necessary tools to lead people and organizations through the acts of negotiation, attracting and sustaining talent, and thinking and acting strategically to achieve results
- Critical Inquiry — training students to conduct research and collect data using proven scientific methods and then evaluate and analyze that data to make profitable decisions in the workplace
- Ethics — developing a moral and ethical framework from which organizational decisions can be made
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication for Professionals
- Ethics for Professionals
- Research Methods & Design
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Program Evaluation
- Policy Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Ethnic Studies View 87 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
- 3.0 GPA on undergraduate or other completed master’s transcripts
- Two professional recommendations (three preferred)
- Resume (minimum of three years work experience)
- Statement of Purpose (250-500 words)
- Why is the individual pursuing a Master’s degree?
- Students may also submit (if they choose – not required) any of the following:GRE/GMAT scores
- Example of a work project that demonstrates his/her current skill
- Up to 6 transfer credits may be accepted if the courses taken closely align with the core courses in the MS in Professional Studies curriculum
- Three years of prior work experience preferred
International1342 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1342 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1342 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1342 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.