The convenient online format of the Engineering Management (Online) program of Drexel University allows you to continue working full time while earning your degree. On top of that, you may take advantage of the many added benefits Drexel’s College of Engineering provides – from its network of industry-experienced faculty, to its challenging and revamped curriculum, to its status as a Certified Graduate Program by the American Society of Engineering Management (ASEM). Equally important, as a graduate of this first-of-its-kind program, you will automatically qualify for the Certified Associate in Engineering Management (CAEM) without having to take the exam.
When it comes to both higher education and engineering, longevity goes a long way. In 1959, Drexel was the very first institution in the country to launch a graduate engineering management degree. Since then, this well-established program has branched out into the online space, making its celebrated faculty and market-responsive curriculum available to a global audience of engineers and managers.
In addition to being the oldest program of its kind, Drexel’s Master's of Engineering Management boasts the following benefits to working engineering professionals:
- Experienced faculty comprised of successful professionals in the field
- Customizable curriculum that allows you to take electives from any engineering discipline
- Highly interactive online learning environment, designed to challenge and engage, while remaining convenient for working professionals
- Dual degree options and related certificates that enable you to earn two College of Engineering Master’s degrees in fewer credits than if you earned the degrees separately
- Engineering Management (ASEM) which allows graduates of the program to automatically qualify for the Certified Associate in Engineering Management (CAEM) without having to take the exam
What can I do with a Master's in Engineering Management?
Drexel’s Master's in Engineering Management is more than just a degree. It empowers you to advance into senior engineering positions such as consultant, manager, analyst, and entrepreneur. Drexel’s veteran faculty will expose you to coursework in a plethora of fields, including: economics, financial management, strategy, engineering law, ethical issues, green engineering, sustainability, project management, quantitative analysis, R&D management, systems engineering and systems thinking, technology marketing, and business development.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Leading and Managing Technical Workers
- Analysis and Decision Methods for Technical Managers
- Design Thinking for Engineering Communications
- Meeting Engineering Leadership Challenges
- Engineering Statistics
- Statistical Data Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEngineering Management View 150 other Masters in Engineering Management in United States
- A four-year bachelor's degree in engineering or sciences, preferably from an ABET accredited institution or equivalent
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above
- Relevant professional work experience is strongly recommended
- Strong applicants not meeting all of the above requirements will be considered on a case-by-case basis
International60390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1342 USD per credit during 12 months.
National60390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1342 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.