The International Management and International Relations programme at the Oxford Brookes University will increase your understanding of the global environment in which business, government and non-governmental organisation (NGO) sectors function.
You’ll gain practical experience by undertaking live research projects for an organisation. This enables you to put your knowledge of business management approaches and theories into practice.
Student cohorts are international and our teaching staff come from a variety of academic and non-academic backgrounds. So you'll benefit from working with staff and peers with varied experiences and perspectives.
Reflecting the uniqueness of the course, you will be well positioned to follow a career in international relations, policy development or a management career within international commercial, third sector and NGO organisations. The course helps you to develop expertise to launch into specialist careers in teaching, law and the media.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Global Political Economy
- Production, Finance and Global Governance
- Business Strategy
- Corporate Social Responsibility:
- Leading and Managing: International Perspective
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInternational Relations Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1363 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- A minimum of a second class honours degree (2:2) in any academic discipline, or equivalent overseas degree from a recognised institution or equivalent professional or other qualification.
- Applicants who possess a diploma rather than a good degree may be eligible for entry provided they have compensatory work experience and can demonstrate career development.
- The MSc in International Management and International Relations attracts students from a wide range of backgrounds and nationalities. Applications are welcome from those in work and seeking continuing professional development.
- Entry will also be subject to two satisfactory references (one of these must be an academic reference).
International15400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15400 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.