Enhance your managerial and executive-level problem-solving, communication, and team-building knowledge and skills with the Organizational Management Postgrad. Cert. at the American Public University.
This concentrated six-course program examines organizational leadership, organizational change and transition, group dynamics, and strategic planning. It also explores the latest management practices and trends designed to attract, develop, and retain top talent.
Your studies in APU’s organizational management certificate online program will familiarize you with the tools and systems need to develop high-performance teams and meet evolving goals in the global business environment.
Experienced faculty bring their extensive real-world knowledge to your learning. Some have held positions with Fortune 500 companies.
What You Will Do
- Analyze complex organizations from an individual, interpersonal, group, and organizational perspective
- Evaluate management issues within an organization considering technological, structural, cultural, human, and environmental factors
- Assess an organization planning for change and show how you would manage the process
- Take a leadership role to develop a strategic planning exercise
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Management
- Organizational Development
- Organizational Crisis Management
- Strategic Planning
- Human Resource Management
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Courses Start Monthly
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 138 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All APU graduate programs require you to have earned a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an institution whose accreditation is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- Please read all graduate admission requirements before applying to this program and be prepared to submit the required documentation.
- If you have a non-U.S. transcript, please view our International Admissions page for more information.
- There is no fee to complete the APU admission application.
International6660 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 370 USD per credit during 2 months.
National6660 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 370 USD per credit during 2 months.
$250 with military grant
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.