The International Dual Degree - International and Sustainable Management program from Hochschule Bremen - International Graduate Center combines the study of international management and topics related to sustainable practices in a globalized environment and provides students with working knowledge and practical tools necessary in addressing and taking a lead on various social, economic, technological, and environmental issues.
As a student in this program, you will benefit from your professors’ long scientific and practical expertise. and be able to implement this knowledge in your future career. This tripleaccredited business school will provide you with strong communication and negotiating skills and help you develop a keen eye for risk assessment.
Due to the uncertainties caused by the pandemic, you can easily start digital in case of visa delays or other circumstances and later switch to classroom teaching once you are on-site. You can attend courses online at any time, if required.
- Triple crown accredited: AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA
- 2 degrees, 2 countries: MBA & MSc
- Innovative learning environment
- International student assistance team on campus (Bremen)
- Field trip to Berlin (optional)
- German language course (optional)
- Develop intercultural competencies
AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA internationally triple crown accredited.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Analytics
- Global Marketing Strategies
- Global Strategic Analysis
- Human Ressource Management in a Global Environment
- Multinational Financial Management
- Energy and Ecological Economics
- Global Sustainable Business and Csr
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Sustainable Development International Business View 36 other Masters in Sustainable Development in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor’s degree in business
- Minimum of two years of post-graduate work experience
- High English proficiency (IELTS 6,5)
- Funding for tuition fee and ~800 Euro/month for living costs
- A global mindset
- Internship of 4-6 months during 3rd term
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10666 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA10666 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Secure your place of study with 1,000 Euro down payment before June 30th in order to receive up to 250 Euro discount.
Living costs for Bremen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.