Located in the heart of Russia, RANEPA's Institute of Business Studies in Moscow gives students of the IBSA Dual Degree Master's Program the chance to specialize in Management in Emerging Economies.
After successfully completing the core modules from the International Dual Degree - Management in Emerging Economies programme at the Hochschule Bremen - International Graduate Center , the program participants will travel to a country with an emerging market.
Because Russia, together with Brazil, India, China and South Africa, forms BRICS – an association of major emerging national economies; the study program International Business gives you the opportunity to experience first-hand how an emerging market integrates into the global economy.
Due to the uncertainties caused by the pandemic, you can easily start digital in case of visa delays or other circumstances and later switch to classroom teaching once you are on-site. You can attend courses online at any time, if required.
- AACSB accredited program
- Exciting expansion possibilities
- 1 year, 2 degrees, 2 countries: MBA & MSc
- International student assistance team on campus (Bremen)
- Excursion to Berlin (optional)
- German language course (optional)
- Develop intercultural competencies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Analytics
- Global Marketing Strategies
- Global Strategic Analysis
- Human Ressource Management in a Global Environment
- Multinational Financial Management
- International Leadership
- Macroeconomic Policy for Emerging Markets
- Management Models for Emerging Markets
- Investing and Project Financing in Emerging Markets
- Project Management
- Innovation Ecosystem Development in Vuca Environment
- Strategic Marketing Simulation - Markstrat
- New Markets Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics International Development International Business View 110 other Masters in Economics in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree in business
- Minimum of two years of post-graduate work experience
- High English proficiency (IELTS 6,5)
- Funding for tuition fee and ~800 Euro/month for living costs
- A global mindset
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10666 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA10666 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Secure your place of study with 1,000 Euro down payment before June 30th in order to receive up to 250 Euro discount.
Living costs for Bremen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.