The one year duration of this full-time Business Administration program at Lehigh University, when compared to the traditional two year MBA full-time model, significantly reduces the opportunity costs of those who forego their current employment to attend.
One Year MBA Program Career Coaches provide professional guidance to students as they undergo their post-graduate continuous professional development. They bring experience in the professional coaching of executives and help students understand their strengths and their development needs, how to effectively function in a team project environment, how to build strong networking relationships and how to assess fit with potential career and job opportunities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intro. to the Organization and its Environment
- Managing Financial and Physical Resources
- Managing Information
- Managing Products and Services
- Managing People
- Integrative Experience
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Final for Domestic Students: May 31
- Final for International Students: May 31; rolling after May 31
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1060 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Application and $75 application fee
- Current Resume
- GMAT or GRE test scores
- Official transcripts from ALL universities/colleges attended
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- Interview (Optional)
- International students must provide Test of English as a Foreign Language score
- International students must provide Financial Guarantee
International64750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 64750 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National64750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 64750 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.