Gain the knowledge and skills needed to be competitive in the global supply chain industry with the Logistics Management Postgrad. Cert. at the American Public University.
This concentrated six-course online logistics certificate program provides a highly targeted focus on logistics and supply chain management with a heavy emphasis on transportation factors. Coursework includes an examination of the maritime industry, transportation policy and planning, transportation management and economics, and the role of logistics in optimizing supply chain management.
Expert faculty bring their real-world knowledge of logistics and supply chain management to your academic experience.
What You Will Do
- Assess how logistics plays a role in optimizing supply chain management
- Measure ways in which logistics processes contribute to meeting a business’s financial goals
- Evaluate how customer service requirements drive logistics
- Understand the importance of the maritime industry to the global economy and its role as part of our national defense
American Public University is part of the American Public University System (APUS), which is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC). The HLC accredits degree-granting institutions located in a 19-state region, and is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (ED), and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- Transportation Policy and Planning
- National Transportation Management
- Transportation Economics
- Strategic Intermodal Transportation
- Port and Terminal Operations
- Global Logistics Management
- 24 months
- 84 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Courses Start Monthly
DisciplinesEconomics Supply Chain Management & Logistics Transport Management View 122 other Masters in Economics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All APU graduate programs require you to have earned a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an institution whose accreditation is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- Please read all graduate admission requirements before applying to this program and be prepared to submit the required documentation.
- If you have a non-U.S. transcript, please view our International Admissions page for more information.
- There is no fee to complete the APU admission application.
International3330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 370 USD per credit during 24 months.
National3330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 370 USD per credit during 24 months.
$250 with military grant
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.