This integration provides the students with a broader perspective toward managerial decision-making in both private enterprise and public administration.
Mid-career professionals and recent graduates with a background in engineering, mathematics, and physical sciences who intend to seek managerial, consulting or systems analyst positions are appropriate candidates. In particular, those candidates who intend to seek positions demanding both technical and management skills find the management science background advantageous in dealing with the complex problems of industrial, commercial, and public service organizations.
To be admitted to the Management Science and Engineering program at Lehigh University, a candidate must demonstrate basic competence in calculus, statistics, linear algebra, introductory operations research, accounting, production, and economics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematical Economics
- Quality and Efficiency in Healthcare
- Financial Management in Healthcare
- Game Theory
- Information Technology in Healthcare
- Stochastic Models and Applications
- Graph Theory
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Statistical Computing and Applications
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1504 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
To be admitted to the program a candidate must demonstrate basic competence in calculus, statistics, linear algebra, introductory operations research, accounting, production and economics.
A candidate lacking a certain background may be required to take background courses.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with an overall GPA of 2.75 is required.
- GRE is required for admission.
- International students are required to demonstrate English language skills to those required of degree-seeking students in the College. All international students whose native language is not English are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
International56980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 56980 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National56980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 56980 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.