The Master of Arts in Teaching and Learning with Technology from Ashford University focuses on developing your expertise in designing, implementing, and facilitating instructional technology in a variety of learning environments. Through your studies, you will connect theory and practice in the design of learning solutions for a digital age. Knowledge of current and emerging instructional technologies will support you in educational and professional settings. Upon completion of the Master of Arts in Teaching and Learning with Technology degree program, you will be able to:
- Generate a shared and learner-focused instructional vision
- Synthesize data to draw conclusions that inform the design of effective learning solutions
- Design effective learning solutions by blending theory and accepted practice
- Create strategies for safe, legal, and ethical use of digital information and technology
- Propose solutions for equitable access to digital tools and technology
- Construct solutions specific to target audiences and learning environments
- Facilitate effective and engaging learning events
- Prescribe a variety of technologies for teaching and learning in a digital world
Careers in Teaching and Learning with Technology
According to the Department of Education’s Office of Educational Technology, “Educators can design highly engaging and relevant learning experiences through technology.” With your Master of Arts in Teaching and Learning with Technology degree, you will be qualified to pursue a career in any of the following arenas:
- Corporate Training
- Postsecondary Teaching
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Teaching & Learning with Technology
- Instructional Design & Delivery
- Instructional Leadership
- Fundamentals of Educational Research
- MATLT Capstone: A Project Approach
Start dates & application deadlines
- The academic calendar is continuous, rather than defined by semesters. Opportunities to enroll in an undergraduate program are available most every week.
- No Attendance
DisciplinesEducation Computer Sciences Teaching View 334 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Must have a regionally or approved nationally accredited Bachelor's degree or post-graduate degree with minimum GPA of 2.0. Applicants with a grade point average of 2.0 to 2.74 will be placed on Academic Watch.
- Have the ability to study in English indicated by one of the following:
- Earned a Bachelor’s degree in which the primary language of instruction was English; or
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) examination taken within the past two (2) years. For the TOEFL, a minimum score of 550 paper-based or 79 internet-based is required. For the IELTS, a minimum score of 6.5 is required.
- Have access to a computer with an Internet connection for the Web-based programs and meet the minimum technology and minimum computer skills, abilities, features, system configurations, hardware, and software outlined in the General Academic Information & Policies section of the Academic Catalog.
International665 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 665 USD per credit and a duration of .
National665 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 665 USD per credit and a duration of .
From local scholarships in San Diego to scholarships for business majors in the Forbes School of Business & Technology™, you may be eligible for one of several Ashford University online student scholarships.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.