Prepare for evolving trends in digital learning by studying the Online Teaching M.Ed. course at the American Public University.
APU’s MEd in Online Teaching focuses on meeting the needs of diverse learners with particular attention on personalized learning and legal and ethical issues in online learning—a feature few programs like it offer, making the program truly distinct. This online program analyzes learning strategies that impact student success. For example, the classroom management course examines management techniques specifically for online classrooms. Technology-based assignments, case studies, and problem-based learning are integrated into this master’s of teaching degree online program.
What You Will Do
- Analyze digital learning strategies that impact student learning
- Review ways to participate as a member of professional learning communities
- Evaluate subjects and how to teach them to digital learners
- Understand and evaluate digital assessments
- Create digital learning environments for online, face-to-face, and/or hybrid settings
- Create ways to interact with program mentors, academic specialists, colleagues, parents, and community stakeholders in digital learning environments
- Online Learning for the Adult and the K-16 Learner
- Critical Perspectives on Diversity and Culture
- Classroom Management for the Digital Educator
- Maximizing Student Achievement Through Effective Assessment
- Meaningful Inclusive Instruction and Co-Teaching
- Research Methods in Education
- 24 months
- 84 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Courses Start Monthly
DisciplinesEducation Adult Education Teaching View 1194 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All APU graduate programs require you to have earned a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an institution whose accreditation is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- In addition, the following documentation is required for admission into the M.Ed. in Online Teaching program, and must be provided prior to course registration:
- Official bachelor’s or master’s transcript showing conferral of degree
- School of Education non-certification questionnaire
- Graduate writing sample
- Signed statement of understanding
- Please read all graduate admission requirements before applying to this program
- If you have a non-U.S. transcript, please view the International Admissions page for more information
- There is no fee to complete the APU admission application
International6660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 370 USD per credit during 24 months.
National6660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 370 USD per credit during 24 months.
$250 with military grant
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.