Here at American Public University System we offer the master program in Education - Online Teaching. The knowledge and skill gained through this program are becoming increasingly important as more states turn to online and virtual learning when weather disasters force school closures.
To satisfy your interest in internet-based teaching, you will analyze digital learning strategies that impact student success. You will also gain skill in interacting through digital learning and distance learning environments with program mentors, colleagues, parents, and community stakeholders.
In addition to the institutional and degree level learning objectives, graduates of this program are expected to achieve these learning outcomes:
- Analyze digital learning strategies that impact student learning.
- Analyze ways to participate as members of professional learning communities.
- Apply action research to enhance student achievement.
- Apply research to address digital learning problems in practice.
- Apply approaches to interact with program mentors, academic specialists, colleagues, parents, and community stakeholders in digital learning contexts.
- Evaluate subjects they teach and how to teach those subjects to digital learners.
- Evaluate digital assessments.
- Create digital learning environments for online, face-to-face, and/or hybrid contexts.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Online Learning for the Adult and the K-16 Learner
- Critical Perspectives on Diversity and Culture
- Classroom Management for the Digital Educator
- Maximizing Student Achievement Through Effective Assessment
- Meaningful Inclusive Instruction and Co-Teaching
- Research Methods in Education
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Courses Start Monthly
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 304 other Masters in Teaching in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
All APU graduate programs require you to have earned a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an institution whose accreditation is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
In addition, the following documentation is required for admission into the M.Ed. in Online Teaching program, and must be provided prior to course registration:
- Official bachelor’s or master’s transcript showing conferral of degree
- School of Education non-certification questionnaire
- Graduate writing sample
- Signed statement of understanding (SOU)
International370 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 370 USD per credit and a duration of 2 months.
National370 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 370 USD per credit and a duration of 2 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.