The Master of Business Administration degree at Ashford University features unique courses and innovative learning tools that empower students to understand, compete, and thrive in today’s global business environment. The degree program combines leadership and business concepts with simulations, videos from leading business experts, pertinent books and publications, and industry-specific case studies. This is a modern approach to delivering a well-rounded master’s-level education in business administration. Upon completion of the online MBA program, you’ll be able to:
- Prepare written and oral communications to create professional presence, articulate a vision, and bridge diverse perspectives and cultural differences that impact businesses
- Integrate critical thinking and inventiveness to form strategies and overcome business challenges in both domestic and international business settings
- Utilize leadership skills in situations involving collaboration, self-advocacy, and business-critical decisions
- Formulate financial analysis and business knowledge in marketing, data analytics, economics, operations, project management, human capital management, and emerging technologies to drive decision-making
- Critique the use of legal and ethical principles and the influence of politics in the business environment
Careers in Business Administration
An MBA provides a broad background and general knowledge in the field of business. As there are many possible fields of employment, specific employment will depend on your undergraduate degree and work experience. Generally, an MBA graduate may work in private or public companies, nonprofit organizations, government agencies, or become an entrepreneur. Specific career opportunities may include Management Analyst, Business Development Manager, Leadership Development Manager, Executive Director, Marketing Manager, Treasurer and Controller, or Chief Executive.
- Accredited by IACBE.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Business Overview
- Leadership & Teamwork
- Global Marketing
- Human Capital Management Using Applied Psychology
- Law & Ethics in the Business Environment
- Data & Decision Analytics
Start dates & application deadlines
- The academic calendar is continuous, rather than defined by semesters. Opportunities to enroll in an undergraduate program are available most every week.
- No Attendance
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 79 other Masters in International Business in United States
- Must have a regionally or approved nationally accredited Bachelor's degree or post-graduate degree with minimum GPA of 2.0. Applicants with a grade point average of 2.0 to 2.74 will be placed on Academic Watch.
- Have the ability to study in English indicated by one of the following:
- Earned a Bachelor’s degree in which the primary language of instruction was English; or
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) examination taken within the past two (2) years. For the TOEFL, a minimum score of 550 paper-based or 79 internet-based is required. For the IELTS, a minimum score of 6.5 is required.
- Have access to a computer with an Internet connection for the Web-based programs and meet the minimum technology and minimum computer skills, abilities, features, system configurations, hardware, and software outlined in the General Academic Information & Policies section of the Academic Catalog.
International740 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 740 USD per credit and a duration of .
National740 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 740 USD per credit and a duration of .
From local scholarships in San Diego to scholarships for business majors in the Forbes School of Business & Technology™, you may be eligible for one of several Ashford University online student scholarships.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.