Slovene Studies - Literary Science from University of Nova Gorica has a focus on individual research work, a number of electives covering all the major linguistic disciplines, the program’s international connections and relevance, and constant improving of the program.
Students at Slovene Studies - Literary Science from University of Nova Gorica will:
- gain comprehensive knowledge of literary science with all of its auxiliary sciences.
- have the knowledge and skills to approach topics related to literary science in a scientific way and to solve them using the most up-to-date methodology.
- Contemporary literary theory
- Individual research work
- Methodologies in Intercultural studies
- Methodology of literary scholarship
- Analysis of a less familiar language
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Anybody with a finished 180 ECTS Ist level program in Slovene Studies, Comparative literature, Classical Philology or any other humanistic program from the field of literary science is eligible to enroll in the 1st year of this Master’s program.
- Candidates who finished a 240 ECTS program in these fields can enroll directly in to the 2nd year
- In case the number of candidates exceeds the number of available positions, the candidates will be selected based on their GPA from their undergraduate study.
International2800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2800 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2800 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Nova Gorica
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.