Students entering this Innovation and Tourism Marketing from UCAM - Catholic University of Murcia must be a graduate of a tourism related study or have a degree at the university level in a different academic field. This program is appropriate for students who want to acquire or expand their knowledge with regards to the setup and operations management aimed at innovation and marketing processes in the tourism sector.
The theoretical knowledge and the practical training at the Master’s Degree in Innovation and Tourism Management enable students to access to labour market, both in private and public sector.
Our postgraduates meet the demands of a wide range of professional profiles. The knowledge and skills trained at the Master allow students to occupy leading positions in tourism companies and/or public institutions, as well as to draw up their own business plan as entrepreneurs.
Internship is optional, as our students may search their internships -in the country of their choice- with the assistance of the Master’s Coordinator. We always aim students to apply for an internship in recognized national or international businesses where there might be opportunities for future employment.
At the end of the programme, graduates are qualified to become:
- Tourism project or product developer.
- Director of Marketing.
- Digital Marketing Manager.
- Online Communication Manager.
- E-commerce Manager.
- Social Media Manager.
- Community Manager.
- Web Project Manager.
- Chief Innovation Officer.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Innovation applied to Tourism Business Models
- Innovation and Creativity applied to the Generation of Value
- Innovation applied to Tourism Processes
- Innovation applied to the Management of Tourism Businesses
- Innovation a reality in the tourism sector
- The new global tourism environment
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Innovation Management Tourism & Leisure View 53 other Masters in Marketing in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Scanned biopage of your valid passport.
- Bachelor’s academic transcript and degree certificate
- Language proficiency certificate from this list. Any other English certificate will be evaluated individually. For students who completed the bachelor degree from US, UK or any English-speaking countries, language proficiency certificate is not required. For any other countries, UCAM also accepts letter from the university certifying that the medium/language of instruction is English.
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Murcia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.