Studying Finance and Management programme from University of Kent, our students critically evaluate and apply important topics in the field of finance including the very foundations of money management, an overview of leadership and management and an insight into the global market of international finance.
You can choose subject areas which complement your personal career goals including modules in corporate responsibility and globalisation, financial regulation and crisis and managing across cultures.
Studying at Kent Business School, experience the world of banking hands-on via in-class live case studies and from our visiting industry experts, enterprise challenges and company visits.
Our Finance and Management graduates leave the university with the skillset and contacts to pursue a sought-after career in management within the finance sector with a wide range of well-known and successful businesses and organisations.
Of Kent postgraduate students who responded to the most recent national survey of graduate destinations, over 97% were in work or further study within six months.
Our Finance and Management graduates find work in both financial institutions and general management in public and private sector management and consultancy both overseas and in the UK in a wide range of companies and organisations, including:
- Dolfin Group Wealth Management
- US Bank
Many of our students also stay local and find job opportunities regionally in small and medium firms or even set-up their own businesses as well-equipped entrepreneurs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Responsibility and Globalisation
- International Financial Markets and Instruments
- Research Methods and Skills (Finance)
- Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
- Business in an International Perspective
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
There is no fixed application deadline for applications from home/EU students, though we strongly recommend you apply as soon as possible;
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 853 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- A minimum of a second-class UK degree, or an equivalent internationally recognised qualification in the a variety of subject areas is accepted for entry into this course.
- All applicants are considered on an individual basis and those without an honours degree may also be considered on the basis of work experience, professional qualifications and the relevance of the programme to their current professional role.
International20500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11100 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU students: £15400
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.