A global vision of transport & logistics
Recognised as the leading French training institution in international trade with a unique focus on the maritime industry, this MSc celebrates 60 years of expertise in the fields of logistics and business optimisation.
It draws its strength from deep links with the corporate world, its history and the quality of its teaching. International dimension is the cornerstone of this International Trade and Logistics programme offered by KEDGE Business School which is constructed in partnership with AFTRAL to enable students to manage international and strategic questions related to transport, supply chain, storage, customs, IT
- International Trade: Export Sales Manager / Back Office Manager / Business Developer / Head of Export Sales Administration / Import/Export Manager / International Purchaser / Sourcing Manager
- International Transport: Head of Transport Operations & International Logistics / Intermodal Manager / Operations Manager / Transit Manager / Supply Chain Coordinator
- Maritime: Shipping Line Manager / Import Manager, Export Manager / Profit Centre Manager / Cargo Flow Manager / Ship Manager / Harbour Director
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International risk management
- International marketing
- International transport
- Port management and strategy
- International carriage law
- Logistics, fundamental concepts
- Customs operations
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
The selection period will close as soon as the programme will reach its quota of new students for the school year.
DisciplinesInternational Relations Management, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 188 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
- Copy of your passport
- Highest degree certification
- Certificate of achievement or transcript of your current studies
- Skype interview
- Level of English required for admission to specialisation course
- 120 euros of application fee to pay online to send your application.
- Other degree
- Recommandation/Cover letter
- University/school certificate
- GMAT / GRE score will be to the candidate’s advantage
International11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Pathway course: 8,500€ - 2 semesters
Living costs for Marseille
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.