This MSc Electrical Engineering for Sustainable and Renewable Energy programme offered at the University of Nottingham will give you advanced coverage of the specialist engineering skills required by an engineer working in electrical technology for renewable and sustainable energy systems.
Our objective is to help you develop the confidence to work as a professional, at ease with the conventions of the discipline.
Career destinations for our graduates in the department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering include:
- IT business analysts
- Systems designers
- Software development professionals
- Production technicians
- Electrical engineers and engineering professionals
This course is accredited by the IET (Institution of Engineering and Technology) to meet the further learning requirements of a Chartered Engineer.
- Electrical and Electronic Fundamentals for Masters
- Sustainable Energy Futures
- Distributed Generation and Alternative Energy
- Advanced Engineering Research Project Organisation and Design
- Electrical Machines, Drive Systems and Applications
- Advanced Power Electronics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
International applicants should apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Sustainable Energy View 139 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United Kingdom
- A high 2:2 or equivalent in Electrical and/or Electronic Engineering, or other relevant degree
- We accept a wide range of qualifications from all over the world.
International26500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11050 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11050 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Nottingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.