This Master In Psychology - Psychological Intervention from the University of Luxembourg is taught through the attendance of seminars and workshops that are assessed via written submissions, examinations and presentations. You will complete both a research-based internship lasting at least three months and a research project consisting of a master thesis, submitted at the end of the course.
MSc in Psychological Intervention students have good career prospects, especially in the fields of clinical psychology, health psychology, educational psychology, and other fields of intervention as well as in research.
- School psychology
- Adult mental health
- Mental disorders in childhood
- Health Psychology: professional issues
- Health Psychology A: theories and models
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The applicants must hold a Bachelor degree or equivalent (180 ECTS) in psychology
- A good Bachelor degree is required
- Very good skills in research methods are a necessary condition
- Language requirements: Courses are taught in English and German. A very good command of both languages (level B2) is therefore required
International400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 200 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 200 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Luxembourg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.