Our Publishing programme at Edinburgh Napier University works with industry and will open doors for you. Our team has strong relationships with thought leaders across industry, commerce and academia which helps to ensure you are at the forefront of the latest thinking, processes and technology. The expansion of digital media has created a need for highly specialised skills in publishing.
This course will give you the specialist training and experience demanded by publishing employers. You'll develop skills in critical thinking and problem solving, and will graduate with an excellent understanding of the industry in an international context.
- Book, magazine or journal publishing (editing, design, production, sales or marketing)
- Consumer and corporate publishing
- Online and digital publishing
- Publishing entrepreneur
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- You will become familiar with every aspect of the publishing process, meet industry professionals and attend prestigious events such as the London International Book Fair, the Edinburgh International Book Festival and Magfest. You'll have further opportunities to meet with industry professionals and make valuable contacts at UNESCO Literary Salons, book launches, author readings and literary events.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesJournalism Media Studies & Mass Media View 354 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Edinburgh Napier University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
The entry requirement for this course is a Bachelor (Honours) Degree at a 2:1 or above. We look for applicants to have a background in any discipline in order to be eligible for the programme.
- We may also consider lesser qualifications if you have sufficient relevant work experience within the industry.
- Applicants must also demonstrate, via their personal statement a strong interest in publishing.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15945 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15945 GBP per year during 12 months.
National6720 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6720 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Edinburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.