The International Luxury Management from NEOMA Business School is a unique double-degree programme created jointly by NEOMA Business School and MIP Politecnico in Milan. We have combined our academic and professional expertise and practice to deliver a curriculum specialised in how to understand, create and manage value in the luxury sector.
Associating French and Italian expertise, and with the support of our prestigious partners Champagne Taittinger the PRADA Group, the programme covers the creation and the management of value in the luxury sector, from the product design to distribution.
Thanks to our interactive approach based on active learning with numerous case studies, business seminars and company visits, you will acquire hands-on knowledge of the major aspects of luxury management.
A few of the possible jobs to which you can aspire:
- Product & Brand Manager
- Retail Merchandising Manager
- Management Controller
- Packaging and Development Manager
More informationVisit official programme website
- First Term: This phase will give you an overview of the competitive structure and business models in the Luxury sector. It focuses on the key values of luxury assets. You will learn to understand value creation foundation, discover the fundamentals of luxury management and leadership, and then gradually move on to luxury markets.
- Second Term: You will explore the creation and delivery of value. You will work on with value management in production, the transformation of cultural products into luxury products and collections, and of superior craftsmanship into outstanding products. You will also study how to convey the luxury experience through communication and retail.
- Third Term: You will undertake a Project or a Professional Thesis. This is also when you may develop professional experience in a firm involved in luxury management, though an optional internship.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInternational Relations Management, Organisation & Leadership Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 165 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
- 4-year Bachelor degree (business and management, economics, engineering…)
- 3-year Bachelor degree + 1 year of professional experience
International19500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19500 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA19500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19500 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
For several years now, NEOMA Business School has been actively committed to social responsiveness and promoting all forms of diversity. Today, the school goes even further by continuing to open the doors of its programmes to the best students, regardless of their personal circumstances. Believing that no student should have to give up on NEOMA Business School for financial reasons, the school has developed several financial aid solutions with support from the NEOMA Foundation.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.