We have combined our academic and professional expertise and practice to deliver a curriculum specialised in how to understand, create and manage value in the luxury sector.
Associating French and Italian expertise, and with the support of our prestigious partners Champagne Taittinger and the PRADA Group, the programme covers the creation and the management of value in the luxury sector, from the product design to distribution.
Thanks to our interactive approach based on active learning with numerous case studies, business seminars and company visits, you will acquire hands-on knowledge of the major aspects of luxury management.
Why Join This Programme ?
The master in International Luxury Management from NEOMA Business School is a cross-disciplinary programme delivered in English, in partnership with Champagne Taittinger and the PRADA Group, through which you will:
- Obtain an internationally recognized double master's degree (NEOMA BS and MIP Politecnico Di Milano).
- Enhance your professional skills thanks to the professional project.
- Benefit from dual experience in two countries with an outstanding reputation in the luxury sector: Italy and France.
- Benefit from the contributions of luxury industry professionals (from international groups and smaller firms).
- Ensure your employability in the luxury job market: 71% of IMLUX graduates find employment within 3 months in top management and marketing positions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Taught entirely in English, the curriculum reflects the complementary expertise of NEOMA BS and MIP Politecnico di Milano and of our corporate partner Champagne Taittinger and the PRADA Group.
- This phase will give you an overview of the competitive structure and business models in the Luxury sector. It focuses on the key values of luxury assets.
- You will learn to understand value creation foundation, discover the fundamentals of luxury management and leadership, and then gradually move on to luxury markets (multicultural perspective) and understanding luxury company assets (turning brands into assets).
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesInternational Relations Management, Organisation & Leadership Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 44 other Masters in International Relations in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 4-year Bachelor degree (business and management, economics, engineering…)
- 3-year Bachelor degree + 1 year of professional experience
- Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible
- Admission is decided on the application to be filled out online
- Application fees: €100
International15600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19500 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
EU/EEA15600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19500 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
Living costs for Reims
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.