Why Get an MBA from ESU?
If you want to get on the fast-track to career success, obtaining an MBA from ESU is the quickest way to do it. In ESU’s MBA program, you learn new ways of thinking and how to experiment and take measured risks in a business or non-profit environment. You learn to lead and collaborate with others and understand businesses holistically—from accounting to finance to management to marketing. In short, once you complete the MBA from ESU, you will learn to be a strategic leader who understands the issues in any business. Doors will open for you when you have an MBA from ESU.
The MBA program is fully accredited by AACSB International, is designed for business and non-business graduates, and is one of the most affordable and flexible programs in the Midwest.
Program of Study
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree will provide you with increased business knowledge and increased skills in the areas of critical thinking, problem-solving, and teamwork. The program of study incorporates and integrates courses in management, marketing, accounting, finance, information systems, and strategy. An Emporia State MBA graduate has the skills necessary to compete and contribute in the global environment of the 21st century.
The Online MBA program will be instructed by the current business faculty at ESU and will provide advanced education in business administration to those seeking advancement to middle and upper managerial and executive positions. The Program will consist of 12 courses or the equivalent of 36 credit hours.
The MBA is a graduate professional program designed to prepare students for responsible managerial positions. In addition to the core program, there are three additional concentrations that provide students with additional knowledge in the respective area. Concentrations are not available for the online MBA.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Behavioral Aspects of Management
- Quantitative Analysis of Business Decisions
- Managerial Economics
- Information Systems for Managerial Decision Making
- Advanced Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Business Policy and Strategic Management
- Accounting Information for Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 427 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- To be admitted to the MBA program, you need a completed bachelor's degree and an acceptable Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) score or GRE equivalent.
- The required GMAT score depends upon your grade-point average for your bachelor's degree: The higher your grade-point average, the lower the required GMAT score; however, the lowest acceptable GMAT score is 450, regardless of your grade-point average.
- The lowest acceptable GPA is 2.75. If you are an international student, you will need to achieve a score of at least 550 on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or successfully complete English courses at our university.
International12600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12600 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National12600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12600 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.