The Entrepreneurship programme taught at Alba Graduate Business School is built upon the concept of Effectuation, a logic of entrepreneurial expertise that both novice and experienced entrepreneurs can use in the highly unpredictable start-up phase of a venture to reduce failure costs for the entrepreneur.
A new approach to entrepreneurship education. The MSc in Entrepreneurship prepares learners to live, craft, master and create entrepreneurship. It takes place both in the real world of the entrepreneur, and within ALBA’s “Business unusual” classrooms.
From generating creative ideas to launching innovative “happenings”, from building a strong business model to detailed financial planning, the MSc in Entrepreneurship prepares participants for creating and leading the new ventures of the future. A ground-breaking and exciting program that balances the practice of entrepreneurship with the mastery of core managerial competences.
- The innovative combination of practical action learning and classroom education represents the very best international practice in enterprise education.
- The MSc enhances individual skills, but also pays special emphasis on preparing participants to work outstandingly well with others, through workshops on Emotional Intelligence and Negotiations, as well as extensive team work.
- Accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Economics
- Financial Accounting
- Realities of Entrepreneurship
- Managing People & Organizations
- Business Writing & Presentation Skills
- Mastering Entrepreneurial Finance
- Living with Entrepreneurship: Shadowing
- Marketing Management
- Creativity & Innovation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 14 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Upcoming deadline : March 31
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management View 21 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Greece
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Hold a bachelor’s degree; - Provide evidence of excellent command of the English language;
- The completed application form, including one recent photograph in jpeg format;
- Two letters of recommendation in Greek or in English language.
- Official Academic Transcripts as well as Certified copies of degrees from each undergraduate, graduate or professional degree earned;
- Three Essays, as indicated in the Application form;
- Receipt of the non-refundable application fee's [€60] deposit
- Need to be currently employed or self-employed (valid for the part time mode only)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10714 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 EUR for the full programme during 14 months.
EU/EEA10714 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 EUR for the full programme during 14 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- GMAT Scholarships - Those candidates who bring GMAT score from 700 and above, will be granted a scholarship of 60% of the total tuition fees for all MBA and MSc's (Excluding the Executive MBA, Double Masters for Lawyers and the MSc in ISF Programs). Candidates with high GMAT bellow 700 are also eligible for smaller scholarships.
- SEV (Hellenic Federation of Enterprises) Scholarships - SEV (Hellenic Federation of Enterprises) offers ten (10) partial scholarships for graduate studies at ALBA.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.