Enhance your undergraduate degree with versatile business expertise. Deakin’s Graduate Diploma of Business Administration is designed to provide you with a global business perspective, broadening your career options and paving the way to take on our Master of Business Administration (MBA) – ranked in the top 15 online MBAs globally.
This one-year Graduate Diploma of Business Administration from Deakin University covers a broad range of topics relating to organisational management, as well as the development of the creative, analytical and interpersonal capabilities crucial to business leadership, including people management and marketing.
The course will prepare you for management roles across a range of sectors. The business skills gained in this qualification can also lead to progression in your current career.
The Graduate Diploma of Business Administration allows articulation into the Master of Business Administration (MBA) and combined MBA courses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing, Positioning and Consumers
- Business Processes and Technology
- Leading People in Organisations
- The Economic Environment
- Strategy and Value Creation
- Financial Decision Making
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Management Studies View 330 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Deakin University and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- a Bachelor's degree in any discipline and three years relevant work experience*, or
- successful completion of a Masters Qualifying Program (MQP) and three years professional/managerial work experience, or
- Graduate Certificate in a related discipline and five years professional/managerial work experience*
All applicants must provide the following with their application:
- current CV
- current contact details of two referees who can be contacted concerning your work experience
- a one page brief outlining why you believe that your work experience would be valued by your MBA peers
*Note: Must be in a managerial or professional role. Applicants must demonstrate decision making responsibility in a range of areas such as budgeting, staffing, project management, financial management, or other relevant professional experience
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International44800 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44800 AUD per year during 12 months.
National37000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37000 AUD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.