Occupational Psychology degree offered at University of Sheffield include a performance management project for a large organisation, working with a company in the insurance sector on change management, and a review of a law firm’s reward system.
If you’re already eligible for the British Psychological Society’s (BPS) Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership, you can study for this MSc. The degree is recognised by the BPS. It helps you on your way towards chartered psychologist status.
Lectures and workshops.
Written work, examinations and research dissertation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Work Design, Organisational Change and Development
- Applying Psychology to Work and Organisations
- Leadership, Engagement and Motivation
- Learning, Training and Development
- Research Methods for Occupational Psychologists
- Selection and Psychological Testing in Organisations
- Statistical Methods for Occupational Psychologists
- Wellbeing and Work
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology Health Sciences View 1296 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
- 2:1 honours degree in psychology, with significant coverage of research methods and statistics topics. You must be eligible for the BPS’s Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership (GBC).
International23750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23750 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA12500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.