You’ll learn how to apply psychological theories and principles to the work environment to improve performance and productivity.
- These skills will set you up for a career in organisational effectiveness. Both of these courses can involve a dissertation in a real-world organisation, which will demand effective communication, negotiation and project-management skills.
- Project opportunities in the Occupational Psychology programme at University of Sheffield can be generated by students or through Institute of Work Psychology’s business network and the Management School’s Employability Hub.
- These provide you with the chance to apply your knowledge to real-world issues and develop organisational skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Work Design, Organisational Change and Development
- Applying Psychology to Work and Organisations
- Leadership, Engagement and Motivation
- Learning, Training and Development
- Research Methods for Occupational Psychologists
- Selection and Psychological Testing in Organisations
- Statistical Methods for Occupational Psychologists
- Wellbeing and Work
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Health Sciences View 1774 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum 2:1 undergraduate degree in psychology, or with significant coverage of psychology plus research methods. If your undergraduate degree confers BPS Graduate Basis for Membership you can apply for this degree, if it does not you will need to apply for the MSc Work Psychology.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
- We also accept a range of other UK qualifications and other EU/international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International26200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26200 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.