You'll take specialist modules in finance, banking and monetary economics as well as learning core economic theory.
- This Money, Banking and Finance course at University of Sheffield equips you well for a career in banking, financial institutions and markets.
- The content of our courses is reviewed annually to make sure it's up-to-date and relevant. Individual modules are occasionally updated or withdrawn.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Macroeconomic Analysis
- Econometric Methods
- International Money and Finance
- Asset Pricing
- Modern Finance
- Modern Theory of Banking and Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Financial Mathematics View 860 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- 2:1 undergraduate degree in economics.
- We will also consider students with very good degrees in related subjects with a strong background in macroeconomics, microeconomics, mathematics and statistics.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
- We also accept a range of other UK qualifications and other EU/international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22150 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22150 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.