- Learn how to cultivate your ability to contextualise your project management knowledge, and develop your ability to draw on the latest evidence for solutions to difficult project management problems.
- You can study Project Management online, with the flexibility to attend a two-day intensive workshops at USQ’s Springfield Campus, where you will review study materials, examine case studies, enhance your study and research skills, and learn from leading industry practitioners.
- he USQ Master of Project Management allows you to vary the number of courses you study each semester to accommodate work and home-life demands. Your course materials and assessments are made available from the start, giving you the independence to manage your time. Your assessments are purely assignment-based and completed on an individual basis. By applying the curriculum to your own workplace experiences, you’ll create a competitive edge for yourself in the Project Management workplace.
- Personalise your Master’s degree by choosing a named specialisation or customise your own electives from a range of Graduate courses to suit your career.
The Master of Project Management program at University of Southern Queensland will enhance your career opportunities as a project management professional within industries including business, health, construction, engineering, defence, events management, science, marketing, human resources management, government, and education.
- Courses include:
- Project-Based Management
- Project Processes and Systems
- Project Team Leadership
- Project Delivery
- Project-based Change Management
- Project Risk Management
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Management Studies View 250 other Masters in Management Studies in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of an Australian university Bachelor degree in any area, or equivalent.or
- A minimum of five years’ professional work experience, or equivalent. Further information on admission through work experience is available.
International15680 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15680 AUD per year during 6 months.
National13600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13600 AUD per year during 6 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.