You'll develop autonomous clinical reasoning and decision-making abilities based on an advanced understanding and interpretation of clinical presentations.
You’ll also learn and demonstrate advanced techniques and treatment regimes which will enable them to provide the highest level of out-of-hospital care for their specialist area of paramedic practice.
You’ll also explore clinical practice within an integrated emergency medical system, and consider the issues and trends that influence scope of practice and service delivery.
Our Specialist Paramedic Practice program at Monash University fosters the integration of reflection, professionalism, leadership, teamwork, interpersonal communication, and patient-focused care at an advanced level into all areas of clinical practice.
You’ll also develop skills in research methods and be guided through a research project in an area of interest relevant to your specialisation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Aeromedical retrieval coordination
- Aeromedical retrieval rescue for intensive care paramedics
- Aeromedical and retrieval clinical 1: Advanced life support/critical care
- Intensive care management of cardiac conditions
- Intensive care management of respiratory conditions
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- International students can apply for a place anytime throughout the year.
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 39 other Masters in Nursing in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS provider 00008C
Students are required to have:
- A Bachelor of Paramedicine (or equivalent) with at least a pass (50%) average or qualifications and experience that the university considers to be equivalent.
- Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) or equivalent accredited professional registration body.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in the field of paramedic practice post qualification at the time of commencement of the course.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International38300 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38300 AUD per year during 36 months.
- Fees for domestic students: Commonwealth supported place (CSP)
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.