To help you master the complexity of hospitality-based business models, you will benefit from a series of adapted elective courses. Students who want to discover intensively the hospitality world will attend courses with more introductory content in an “accelerated track". Students with some hospitality professional experience and hospitality diplomas will follow the “advanced track".
The International Hospitality Management program from Emlyon Business School utilizes cutting edge project-based learning pedagogy supported by courses and modules delivered by world-class academics and top industry professionals. In addition, we bring in specialist partners from other domains representing design, fashion, and the arts through conferences and coaching. Students must balance the ingenuity and attractiveness of their conceptions with real world constraints and a constant focus on profitability. Their work is supported by rigorous business planning, strategic thinking, market analytics, resource assessment, and operations management.
As an MSc in Hospitality Management graduate, we guarantee that you will be qualified to:
- Ascend (with experience and maturity) to the highest positions in lodging, foodservice, meetings and events, or related general management
- Specialize in a particular industry function: marketing and sales, human resources management, accounting and finance, operations management, strategic management, etc.
- Fill a post within a property or regional or corporate office of a multinational enterprise
- Start a small or medium enterprise or take over a family concern
- Pursue a career in operational or financial consulting, hospitality design, asset management, brokerage, banking or related services focused on the hospitality industry
- Fulfill the hospitality function in a non-hospitality industry or use related hospitality and business skills to advantage in a service sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- French Gastronomy and Culture
- Hospitality Traditions & Culture- Kitchen Basics & Gastronomic History
- Hospitality industry - Food and Beverage Management
- Lodging Management- Meetings & Events Management
- Hospitality Marketing
- Interpreting Hospitality Financial
- Meetings & Events Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 182 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Students holding one of the following degrees can apply:
- A Bologne compliant Bachelor's degree from a non-French institution
- A validated Master 1 degree or Bachelor's degree equivalent to Bac+4 is required for those who are holding a degree from a French institution
Mandatory documents (all the documents provided need to be in English or French (except passport and identity card):
- A resume
- A copy of an official valid identity card or passport
- A certified copy of your most recent academic degree
- An enrollment certificate / A certificate of attendance for graduating students
- A certified copy of your transcripts from the first year of your undergraduate education until now
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA18000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Lyon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.