If you are a holder of a bachelor degree or you have equivalent qualifications in Engineering and you are searching for an outstanding master program, Campus El Gouna of Technische Universität Berlin is an excellent choice for you.
The topics covered during the course of studies are tailor-made on the basis of research projects and enduring experiences of Technische Universität Berlin in the MENA region. On successful completion of the program, students will graduate with an official Master's of Science degree in Energy Engineering from Technische Universität Berlin.
Introduction to the program
This Energy Engineering degree program from TU Berlin focuses on fundamental and applied aspects of energy engineering, including aspects of energy conversion and renewable energies. While it integrates the latest scientific developments and methods, it is also highly applied in nature. The program fosters system- and process-orientation and interdisciplinary thinking among students. To complement the classroom experience, interdisciplinary teams of students from both this program and the Master's degree programs in Urban Development and Water Engineering work on projects that address typical theoretical and applied problems.
Target group and requirements
An appropriate academic background in the form of a relevant Bachelor degree or equivalent is an obligatory requirement for all Master programs at TU Berlin Campus El Gouna. As professional experience is considered to be a valuable asset for the course profile, practical work experience in a subject related field is desired. Additional qualifications, such as social commitment, publications, participation in extra-curricular academic events, language abilities, and skills in information technology will also be taken into consideration.
A qualification in energy related engineering like mechanical, electrical, or chemical engineering, or similar is required.
Admission to the program is limited to 30 students per year.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Energy Engineering
- Refrigeration and Air Condition
- Conversion Technologies of Renewable Energies
- Components of Energy Conversion Systems
- Energy Economics and Systems
- Energy for Buildings
- Integration of Renewable Energies
- Energy Storage and Conversion
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Energy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 107 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- When starting the online application form, make sure you have the following documentation available in a PDF scan. You will not be able to complete the application without uploading this documentation. Applications can be paused and completed anytime, however observe the deadlines mentioned below.
- Passport Copy
- Curriculum Vitae (max. 2 pages)
- Motivation Letter (max. 2 pages)
- Certificates and Transcripts of your BSc. Studies, or any other University degree that makes you eligble for the Master Program you apply for.
- Certificates of Work Experience if any.
- Certificates of Civic Engagement or voluntary social work if any.
- Certificate of English Language Proficiency:
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.