The Health Management program at Monash University includes medical or general hospital administrators, clinicians, quality assurance managers, team leaders, senior nursing administrators, unit managers and a range of general task coordinators within the health care system.
If you are working or planning to work in middle or senior management roles in health care, this course will help you prepare for and advance your career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Core units include:
- Clinical leadership and management
- Financial management in health care
- Principles of health care quality improvement
- Foundations of health policy
- Law for health systems
- Principles of health systems
- HSM case study
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
- International students can apply for a place anytime throughout the year.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Health View 223 other Masters in Public Health in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS: 098599J
- An Australian undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline with at least a credit (60%) average and relevant professional experience (or qualification/experience or satisfactory substitute that the faculty considers to be equivalent).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International40300 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40300 AUD per year during 18 months.
National29000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29000 AUD per year during 18 months.
- Fees for domestic students: Commonwealth supported place (CSP)
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.