The Sustainable Aquaculture at the University of St Andrews is a distance learning modular programme is taught part time via an online e-learning platform offering online tutorial support, direct email contact with tutors, video streams and access to student bulletin boards. This structure allows students the maximum flexibility to complete their studies while continuing in their employment.
- Flexible modular e-learning allows students to complete their studies while continuing in their employment.
- The course uses an online e-learning platform with tutorial support, direct contact with tutors, video steam and access to student bulletin boards.
Graduates will typically pursue a career in higher level management, research and development or business development within the global aquaculture business.
The Careers Centre offers one-to-one advice to all students on a taught postgraduate course and offers a programme of events to assist students to build their employability skills.
- Aquaculture and Fisheries
- Biology for Aquaculture
- Nutrition for Aquaculture
- Health and Disease
- Management, Husbandry and Sustainability
- Markets, Products, Processing and Food Safety
- Local and Global Impacts of Aquaculture
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSustainable Energy Agriculture Aquaculture & Fisheries View 20 other Masters in Sustainable Energy in United Kingdom
- A 2.1 undergraduate Honours degree in a relevant biological science. Entry will also be offered following successful completion of the Undergraduate Certificate in Sustainable Aquaculture in conjunction with additional evidence of relevant professional experiential learning.
- two original signed academic references
- academic transcripts and degree certificates
- English language requirements certificate
- covering letter or letter of intent (optional).
International24240 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24240 GBP per year during 18 months.
National24240 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24240 GBP per year during 18 months.
Postgraduate diploma: £16.160
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.