This Workplace Health and Wellbeing (Distance eLearning) course from the University of Nottingham is for those who:
- Want to enhance their theory- and evidence-based knowledge on the management of health and wellbeing at work
- Recognise that worker health and wellbeing are key to sustainable organisational effectiveness
- Focused on the integration of workplace health and wellbeing at the strategic level
- Designed to be studied while working
- Delivered by leading experts via e-learning supplemented by occasional campus-based workshops that are optional for international students
- Students are drawn from numerous professional groups and include occupational health specialists and nurses, occupational physicians, safety practitioners, occupational therapists, human resource professionals, occupational hygienists, senior managers etc.
Careers and professional development
The MSc in Workplace Health & Wellbeing is aimed at those who are currently, and those who aspire to be, involved in the management of contemporary issues in employee health and wellbeing. This may, for example, relate to careers in occupational health and/or safety, nursing, human resource management, occupational hygiene, occupational therapy, and others.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- The Management of Workplace Health
- Work-related stress
- Workplace Health Promotion
- Contemporary Issues in Workplace Health
- Absence, Rehabilitation and Retention
- Workplace Health Research and Evaluation Methods
- Applied Research Project: Theory and Practice
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 237 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
- 2:2 (or international equivalent) in an undergraduate degree in any subject or the National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health Level 6 Diploma.
- Applicants with a pass (or international equivalent) in an undergraduate degree may be offered a place on the Postgraduate Certificate and upon successful completion progress to the Postgraduate Diploma and Masters degree.
- Professional experience in a relevant field. This may include, among others, occupational health, wellbeing, safety, nursing, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, human resources, etc.
International9945 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9945 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA9945 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9945 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!