If you have an undergraduate degree in any discipline, at least two years of full-time professional work experience, and the motivation and self-discipline to learn business in an interactive online setting, the GDBA could be the best next step in your career.
It’s ideal for someone who wants to test business graduate level courses before fully committing to an MBA from Simon Fraser University, and/or who wants the flexibility of an Business Administration online program. Or, if you’ve already decided you want to study for an MBA, the GDBA could be the pathway you’re looking for.
What you’ll learn
Graduate-level courses ground you in business theory and practice. Learn to communicate with colleagues from diverse backgrounds across the functional areas of business as you prepare to move forward into an MBA, a new organizational role or a new career.
Our online learning system is interactive and user-friendly. It’s a collaborative learning space that provides everything you need to succeed as a graduate student, including 24/7 access to educational resources. You can take classes whenever works for you. There’s no need to be online at the same time as your classmates and instructors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Managing People and Organizations
- Financial Accounting
- Business Ethics
- Business Analytics
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Public Administration International Business View 10 other Masters in International Business in Canada
- A four-year undergraduate degree with a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.5 (3.0 is preferred)
- A small number of applicants with extensive work experience may be considered without an undergraduate degree. Each applicant under this category will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Applicants should have a minimum of two years of full-time professional work experience, following completion of an undergraduate degree, although the average is eight years.
- We take a holistic approach in accepting students for our program. We take into consideration your work and life experiences in addition to your grades and test scores.
International16800 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16800 CAD per year during 24 months.
National16800 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16800 CAD per year during 24 months.
- Tuition : $16,800 plus additional costs for textbooks and student fees.
- Tuition is paid each term depending on the number of credits.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.