The Early Childhood Education program at Monash University is for you if you want to develop your expertise and advance your career in early childhood education, then this specialisation is for you. It develops the expert practice of early childhood educators, leaders, policy makers and others interested in advancing their understanding of young children's learning, addressing the emerging need in global economies to build capacity of professionals in the early childhood sector.
In the Master of Education you can graduate with a broadly applicable qualification by choosing general education studies, or you can choose one of the three other specialisations and graduate with a qualification highlighting your particular expertise. All specialisations have elective options, to allow you to further focus on your desired professional outcomes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital learning
- Early childhood education
- General Education Studies
- Inclusive and special education
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- International students can apply for a place anytime throughout the year.
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 236 other Masters in Education in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CRICOS: 078862J
- An Australian undergraduate degree (or equivalent) with at least a credit (60%) average.
An Australian undergraduate degree (or equivalent) with at least a credit (60%) average and a minimum of two years of full time equivalent relevant professional experience
- An Australian undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in Education or a related discipline as relevant to the specialisation with at least a credit (60%) average
- A four-year Australian undergraduate honours degree or an Australian graduate certificate or an Australian graduate diploma (or equivalent) with at least a credit (60%) average
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International32600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32600 AUD per year during 12 months.
National24300 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24300 AUD per year during 12 months.
- Fees for domestic students: Commonwealth supported place (CSP)
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.