At Leadership and Organizational Development from Saint Louis University through assessments, reflections and project-based learning, you will strengthen your leadership competencies while learning with a network of peers from around the world with a diverse range of academic and professional backgrounds. You can also earn a graduate certificate that complements a master’s degree, often without taking additional credits. This allows you to tailor the program to your specific interests.
Organizations are searching for professionals capable of facilitating strategic change and who are fluent in designing cross-cultural interventions. Upon graduating from SLU's leadership and organizational development program, students will be ready to navigate complex organizational systems and apply research to develop themselves, their employees and their organizations. Ultimately, through the leadership courses, students will develop a portable set of knowledge and skills that aren't about how to perform their job but are about how to be a leader in their current job, their future job and all areas of their life.
- Prof Leadership Development
- Talent Mgmt & Development
- Consulting and Facilitation Skills
- Future-Focused Leadership
- Advanced Evidence-Based Decision Making
- Organizational Dynamics
- Contemporary Organizational Leadership
- Leading a Healthy Organization
- Team Leadership
- Leading Organizational Change
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Semi-structured, Fully structured
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 2259 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Completed application
- Official transcript(s) from most recent institution attended
- Most successful applicants have an undergraduate grade point average of 3.00 or better
- At least two years of work experience is recommended (includes full-time and part-time employment, internships, co-ops and similar experiences)
- Three external reference evaluations
- Statement of professional goals (approximately 500 words suggested) articulating what attracted you to this program, and how a master's degree in this field will benefit you in your present or future career
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Demonstrate English language proficiency.
International32000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32000 USD per year during 36 months.
National32000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32000 USD per year during 36 months.
100% online option - 790 USD per credit
Living costs for Saint Louis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.