The Global Online MBA programme from Imperial College London offers several possible completion points at 21 months (early), 24 months (standard) or 32 months (extended), allowing you to complete the programme at your own pace. The number of modules to be completed remains constant, regardless of the chosen exit point.
The programme consists of pre-study modules, core modules, flexcore modules and electives. All online modules have been carefully designed for online study via The Hub and are taught over 10 weeks. In addition, you can take up to two classroom elective modules on campus – many taught in concentrated multi-day blocks – together with students on our other MBA programmes.
With our wide range of flexcore and elective modules, you can tailor your curriculum to suit your personal interests. Optionally, you can specialise in areas such as Business Analytics and Operations, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Finance, Leadership and Organisation, Marketing or Strategy, and have this specialisation certified for your employer.
Our programmes are intensive periods of study. Contact hours form only part of the activity that you will be asked to undertake. You will be required to devote time preparing for lectures, undertaking background reading, completing assessments, and revising for exams, as well as working in timezone-based virtual syndicate groups to undertake group work and live presentations.
A significant amount of time will also need to be allocated to career planning and development as well as becoming an active contributor to the Business School community.
- The Global Online MBA isn’t just part-time and world-class – unlike many online MBAs it offers a full careers support package.
- From day one, our dedicated careers team will work with you to create a practical personal and professional development plan, and grow your leadership potential. You will also benefit from a global network of like-minded professionals and high-calibre alumni from diverse industries and functions, and our wealth of career resources.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Finance
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 109 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
- The minimum requirement is a 2.2 degree or an approved professional qualification.
- If you don't have a first degree (but have suitable experience and/or professional qualification) you may be eligible for entry via a Special Qualifying Examination. You may be asked to take the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) at the discretion of the Programme Team.
- You must hold at least five years’ relevant postgraduate work experience. Exceptionally, candidates with a minimum of three years’ relevant experience can be considered.
- If your maths does not seem to be at the required level, you may be asked to sit a short maths test, prior to an offer being made.
- A wide variety of international qualifications are accepted.
- All candidates must demonstrate a minimum level of English language proficiency for admission to the College.
- Online application.
- Application fee.
International23628 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 41350 GBP for the full programme during 21 months.
National23628 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 41350 GBP for the full programme during 21 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.