The best students of the 1st year of the Master in Data Science and Advanced Analytics will be invited for a 6 month paid internship, to be held during the 2nd year, in one of the program's partner institutions (Accenture, Grupo Ageas Portugal, SAS, Millennium BCP, Rebis Consulting, NOVA IMS and Tranquilidade).
The master program lasts four semesters: two semesters of the curricular component and two semesters for the development of a master thesis, work project or internship report. The classes (1st and 2nd semesters of the program) will start in September, ending in June on a working hours schedule, 2 to 3 times a week.
The teaching staff of the Master degree Data Science and Advanced Analytics - Major in Data Science programme at NOVA IMS consists of highly qualified teachers, of recognized competence in their areas of expertise to ensure the quality of teaching and the adequate students monitoring.
NOVA IMS' degree programs are accredited by A3ES (Agency for Assessment and Accreditation of Higher Education).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Course units include:
- Big Data Analytics
- Big Data Modelling and Management
- Computational Intelligence for Optimization
- Data Mining
- Data Visualization
- Deep Learning
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
April 7th to May 13th, 2021.
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 18 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in Portugal
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
To enter this program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a compatible field;
- Be proficient in English (spoken and written);
- Strong motivation;
- High-level achievements in previous academic and professional careers.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6200 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA3100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6200 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
The tuition fee is €6.200, of which €4.100 corresponds to the 1st year of the program and the remaining €2.100 for the master thesis and internship.
- Financial discounts:
- Students who choose to pay the tuition fee in a single payment have a 5% discount on the payable amount;
- Students who choose to pay the tuition fee in two payments have a 2,5% discount on the payable amount.
- NOVA IMS' Alumni (Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Master Degree and Doctoral Programs) from a different program of the onethey will attend have a 20% discount on the tuition fee, not cumulative with the financial discount.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.