The International Relations program at Yasar University, thus, targets training graduate students who are competent both in domestic and foreign policy, masterful in conceptual and theoretical perspectives, specialized in their field, capable of analytical thinking and adapting to the dynamics of globalization processes, and equipped with the necessary academic tools to compete in the international arena.
The Department of International Relations prepares its students for a wide range of job opportunities in terms of employment facilities, individual interests and preferences. Our graduates may find employment in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or other public agencies, in local agencies of the European Union, in international organizations and their regional agencies, in research centers and civil society organizations, in regional or local offshoots of multinational corporations (MNC), in consulting companies, in local and international banks, media and communication companies, or they may develop an academic career by enrolling in MA and PhD programs in universities abroad or in Turkey.
- The medium of education in the M.A. Program in International Relations is English. The successful completion of the program requires submission and approval of a Master’s Thesis as well as having completed 8 courses totalling at least 21 credits in the alotted time period indicated in the Graduate Education Directory.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Development International Business View 12 other Masters in International Development in Turkey
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
- To be a graduate of any bachelor’s degree program.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Turkish.
- Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
At least 1 reference(s) must be provided.
- A motivation letter must be added to your application.
International3250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National3250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Izmir
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.